Saturday, December 20, 2008

SEMESTER ONE HAS ENDED. WOOT!

Tis the time for Self Examination. Tis the time to figure what I've done right and What've done wrong.
So many things have happened. It would be too numerous to mention.
But I Still Hate NK. Seriously, He's whinest motherfucker to have been created.

I have a new machine. Meaning, I can fucking play Generals. WOOT.
I was a bit disappointed, however, that they didn't take the series into a new direction with the New Graphics Engine and that You still have fucking collect "Supply Credits". Which is very annoying . Also, If you click on an enemy, there a 4 or 5 second delay. Before they actually attack.
And talking about the Command and Conquer series:
Why the fuck are they doing a damn Red Alert game, when they need to start on "Tiberian Twilight"? I pray to God, that it will be better than damn "Tiberian Sun". That Game looked like shit.

I hope I can Find the A/V adapter for my Genesis (Sega). I hope it still works.

No comments: