Friday, February 20, 2009

It Feels like a thousand life times have passed since Drama Club did "The Twelve Dacing Princess"....

Things have changed. For the best or worst, I don't know.
I heard some scuttlebutt that She got fired for something.
I hope that didn't happen.

The Diviners review.

Lemme get something straight into the opening. Kelly Betz nails his character perfectly. At first, I had some reservations about a kid from SAGE doing a character with a learning disability. But I was wrong.
He nails it, in such a way, It is incredible. He does in such a way, that it isn't stereotypical. It captures how it is really with some people. After My second viewing, I was still damned impressed how he did it.

Derek and Brent's character.

First of all, about Brent, The Suit looks like It belongs in the seventies.
Brent does very well C.C Showers. How he Executes his character in manner, personality and conflict is very well.

Derek Graham's character: Also well done, The somewhat souther twang is done well.

Bud's sister:
Everytime I see it, I see what could've been. That Character Could've been brilliant. She's Bud's "Guide". But the actress who does it, really manages to make the character, not relatable. Which is very impossible. I'm not saying She was the worst ever. I'm saying, that A better person could been picked (Cough Megan Dennhy Cough) for it.

What the fuck?

Let me get off my chest, He still doesn't believe me about not Hitchking. What's so hard not to understand about that. I just wave hi to people.
And you who know informed him, the people at church.
Bullshit.

And that one of examples of him just being intolerable.

I can't wait for mom to get here.

No comments: